|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on October 30, 2021 at 8:25 PM||comments (2976)|
Fourseasonsmailer is NEW!
It takes just one click to start using the amazing features of this site. You'll love it, because Fourseasonsmailer shares all its monthly earnings with you, too!
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on January 19, 2021 at 6:00 PM||comments (2627)|
I am writing this to bring you all a very important new mailer...called Wifi Mailer
Getting your message out is important. With Wifi Mailer, you can do that! Simple and free.
You can get started in just a few minutes!
Be sure to enter Promo Code: Wifi to grab 2000 credits.
This will help you succeed with banners and text as well as your first mailing.
Don't Delay... Join Today at https://wifimailer.com/?rid=1177
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on January 17, 2016 at 6:10 PM||comments (61)|
Do you want your own FREE PTC site?
Then go check it out and apply at: http://www.mingleroo.com/topptcsites.htm and you will get it for FREE.
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on April 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM||comments (49)|
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on February 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM||comments (45)|
You probably already know about this but just in case you want to forward it on to someone you know who might benefit by reading the information
The difference between http: and https:
Once in a while, there is something that comes down the pike that is of real importance.
What is the difference between http and https ?
Don't know how many of you are aware of this difference, but it is worth sending to any that do not.....
**The main difference between http:/// and https://
Is it's all about keeping you secure** HTTP stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
The S (big surprise) stands for "Secure".. If you visit a website or web page, and look at the address in the web browser, it will likely begin with the following: http:///. ; ;
This means that the website is talking to your browser using the regular 'unsecured language. In other words, it is possible for someone to "eavesdrop" on your computer's conversation with the website. If you fill out a form on the website, someone might see the information you send to that site.
This is why you never ever enter your credit card number in an http website! But if the web address begins with https://, that basically means your computer is talking to the website in a secure code that no one can eavesdrop on.
You understand why this is so important, right?
If a website ever asks you to enter your credit card
Information, you should automatically look to see if the web address begins with https://.
If it doesn't, You should NEVER enter sensitive information....such as a credit card number, SS # etc.
PASS IT ON
(You may save someone a lot of grief)
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on August 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM||comments (47)|
But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine.
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on August 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM||comments (57)|
1. Update! I shouldn't even have to list this as a rule, but many forget how important it is. You should try and update daily because when consumers visit your page and it has not been updated in over a month, they will assume it is inactive and decide not to follow your business. Also, they could easily go with your competitor because their page is so active they feel that business will give them better service. You do not want that to happen, so update your social media accounts regularly!
2. No pitching! You are not Billy Mays. Therefore, you do not need to yell at consumers telling them to purchase your product or use your business. Social media is meant to connect, not pitch. If your consumers feel they have a connection with your company through your Facebook page or Twitter feed, they are more likely to use you over another business that does not make an earnest effort to connect.
3. Communicate with your audience. If you do not feel it is necessary to reply to comments, answer questions, or join in on conversations on your page, then social media is not for you. You need to be a part of the conversations on your page. If not, you will lose touch with your customers and what they want.
4. Choose Wisely. What you say will forevermore remain public record on the internet. Choose what you post on your page wisely. I cannot stress that enough. If you hire a company to post for you, be sure to hire someone you can trust. And, remember, if you manage your social media outlets yourself only post what you would want to see on the front page of the New York Times (or the Huffington Post).
5. Handle angry customers with class. Some customers will just have a bad day and want to take it out on your page and blame you for everything. Do not remove any negative comments. Instead, ignore it if it's only one comment (unless the comment has foul language and is completely inappropriate). If you are in a predicament like Nestle was about a year ago where everybody protested on their Facebook page, post an update saying your business is making moves to fix the problem. Don't ever directly respond to one individual, you won't ever win. Also, don't ever make promises you cannot keep.
6. Link to others. If you find something interesting (and relevant) on the web, link it on your Facebook or Twitter page. Explain why you find it interesting (and relevant) and ask for their input. Link to other companies, articles, cool websites, whatever. Just be sure to ask yourself before posting, is this relevant to my business?
7. Share! Don't be afraid to show your consumers what your company's employees are doing when they are not in the office. Take photos of your office picnic, philanthropic event, or even a run/walk for a good cause. These photos create a positive image about your company for your consumers. They want to know you're human and don't wear ties all the time. If it's casual Friday in the office, take a gróup photo of everybody wearing the company polo and post it immediately so others know what is going on in your office in real time.
8. Start a weekly trend. If you do something once a week, on the same day each week, your followers are bound to come back that day every week. For example, if you own a shoe store, every Monday you could post the shoe of the week. Include an image and a promotíon for the shoe, such as a percentage off that week only. If you posted every Monday, consumers are bound to check every Monday to see what pair is being promoted that week and come into your store to purchase it. It's a great way to get customers onto your social media pages as well as into your store.
9. Link to your blog. You put so much effort into writing that awesome post about trendy heels for the spring, but no one ever reads your blog. Link it on your Facebook, Twitter, etc. Don't do it all the time, because if that is the only thing you do to update your social media outlets, people will get bored with you very quickly. But at the same time, don't be afraid to link back to your blog. You put a lot of hard work and effort into it, and you want people to read it!
10. Spread the word! If you have a Facebook, Twitter, blog, YouTube channel, etc. you really need to tell people. They are not just going to assume you have them. Put them on your company website, on your business cards, put a sign up in your store saying "Add us!" with all the little logos for each site next to the copy. Don't be afraid to tell your customers you're on Facebook. If they like you and your product, they will share it on their Facebook account and say, "Hey, I'm a fan of Sally's Shoes and I want everybody to know!"
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on July 10, 2011 at 1:05 AM||comments (0)|
"If you are not happy here and now, you never will be."
Those words by Taisen Deshimaru are so very true. We often put off being happy because we have so much to do, so much to accomplish.
"Leave me alone. I don't have time to be happy. I have great things to accomplish."
But if we do not bring happiness to ourselves and others, what have we accomplished?
Make a resolution right now not to put off being happy. Now, and here, is where happiness lives
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on July 2, 2011 at 12:43 AM||comments (55)|
You can advertise your website and get a massive flood of traffic quickly using free website promotion.
I have listed these 8 amazingly, easy ways to promote your website free online.
1. Enlist your website in Internet directories.
One of the most effective and simple method to advertise your site free is enlisting your site in Internet directories. Look for the most popular Internet directories and enlist your site there. By enlisting your site Internet directories, you will get great exposure for your site and boost traffic.
Remember to spruce up your site for a higher chance to get accepted in your directory of choice.
2. Join a forum.
Forums were created for free website promotion, so make sure to take advantage of this strategy. You need to register and login regularly to post articles about your site or product. You will attract instant visitors right there.
3. Publish a press release.
Publish a press release that advertises your site! This is a free website promotion tactic that you can do anytime. You can type a concise paragraph or two and email it to your friends, colleagues, Internet ezines, newspapers and other media. This tactic can produce massive traffic for your website.
4. Be friendly online.
Be friendly to other website owners. Why? So they can link to you immediately! Establish contacts and never tire of link requests and exchanges.
5. Write an article.
For example, if you have a travel website, write an article about popular or hot travel spots in the world. You can mention your website at the end of the article. This article is free and great website promotion approach.
6. Word of mouth! Just let the whole world know about your site.
What is free website promotion without the word of mouth? Insert your website, its URL and features in every day conversations and let the great news spread from one mouth to another!
7. Create a banner ad.
Make a banner ad for your site and advertise it on another site. Do the same for the other web site owner. Then swap!
8. Register for a free website promotion course online.
There are free website promotion tutorials. You can also take a free website promotion course that can help you out further? Part of the free website promotion program is signing up for newsletters.
These 8 strategies are simple and extremely effective. So start now utilizing these methods and get a huge increase of traffic for your website.
I hope you found these tips useful!
|Posted by Mingle Roo Social Network on June 27, 2011 at 12:27 AM||comments (50)|
Who is your best friend?
If you said that you are, you are right ... I hope. It is very important to be your own best friend. As long as you exist, there is only one person 100% guaranteed to be with you, and that person is you. Even when you go on a business trip or sit by yourself in a canoe on a calm lake, without so much as a fish in sight, you are still there with you. You are your own constant companion, whether you like it or not...so you might as well like it.
The bottom line is that if you want a cheerleader who will always be on your side, make sure you are cheering. Then you can work on the people around you.